Frequently Asked Questions

How do I make payment?

All custom orders can be secured with a non-refundable 25% deposit, with the remaining balance of 75% due prior to delivery or collection. Payments can be made preferably by bank transfer or by cheque 10 days before delivery date.

How much is delivery?

Delivery/Shipping fees can be worked into the overall cost or paid separately prior to delivery.
I will always do my best to personally deliver your item. If I am unable to do so then a trusted private courier who will wrap and secure your item will be used.

How long will I have to wait for my piece of bespoke furniture?

Completion dates are given as estimates only. Multiple pieces ordered simultaneously will require more time to build. As I work alone, orders can be delayed if I encounter unforeseen circumstances I will always inform you of any delays.

Additional policies and FAQS

The scaffold boards used within the bespoke furniture may have knots, dents, scratch marks, splits, cracks and bowing in the wood. The reclaimed wood I use is sanded and finished to give a smooth finish. As the reclaimed wood would have spent a lot of time outside the pieces will take time to settle in a home environment such as twist and bow a little and also in coloration.

Information